January 8, 2017

I Love Bebe Rexha's "I Got You"

I Got You
Single by Bebe Rexha
(Photo credit: Warner Bros. Records Inc.)
I am a fan of the American singer, songwriter and record producer , Bebe Rexha (Hey, her voice is great and her music is a lot of fun to listen to).

One of her songs that I am quite fond of is, I Got You; which an electropop single from off of her upcoming debut album, All Your Fault.

The song, I Got You was written by Ben Berger, Lauren Christy, Jacob Kasher, Ryan McMahon, Ryan Rabin and Bebe Rexha and it was produced by Captain Cuts.

So far, this infectious-sounding music track has made it to number 17 on the Lebanese Top 20, number 14 on the U.S. Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart and at number 23 on the U.S. Billboard Mainstream Top 40.

I am predicting that 2017 is going to be a great year for Bebe Rexha.

Without further ado, here is the official music video for Bebe Rexha's, I Got You.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Thank You For Following!