Subscribe To The Chronicles Of Renard

December 17, 2015

The Photogenic Hibiscus Flower

A Hibiscus Flower Photographed By Renard Moreau
The sight of this beautiful hibiscus flower was too good to ignore.
Recently, I took a photograph of a beautiful hibiscus flower; it was taken in Bon Air Gardens, Arouca.

Some of you already know, that I have a deep reverence for Mother Nature and that I appreciate all things beautiful.

Also, I realized that I did not take any photographs for the busy month of December (So, I decided to get cracking).

For the record, the hibiscus flower is quite common in The Republic of Trinidad (It can be found almost everywhere; people love planting it in their gardens).

The hibiscus flower is also the national flower of Haiti (Hmm. My Caribbean neighbours certainly have great tastes in flowers).

I hereby dedicate this beautiful photograph of mines to all of those people who love flowers. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Thank You For Following!