April 19, 2015

Another Beautiful Random Flora Snapshot

Another Beautiful Random Flora Snapshot Photographed By Renard Moreau
I felt that this plant was worthy of being photographed.
Well, it is no big secret that I have a huge appreciation for beauty (I am quite fond of photographing trees, plants and flowers).

The biggest joke of all is: I do not know the name of this plant (And, I do not think that I need to know its name in order to appreciate its beauty).

I had a strong urge to photograph something; so I went outside of my house and I photographed this beauty; I hope that you like it. Enjoy!

9 comments :

  1. I don't know the name of this plant either, but it is very pretty! Is this something in a garden or something that grows wild?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lovely! Also, can you let me know from where you got your blog's template? I LOVE it!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. [ Smiles ] Actually, this is something that I have in a plant-pot at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. [ Smiles ] Yes, we will just call it, "Beautiful Flower."

    I also know that you like taking pictures of Nature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. [ Smiles ] Honestly, I cannot remember where.

    But, I do remember that it was one of those sites that cater for those who desire Blogger templates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherri Ellen Theilheimer-DeJonTuesday, April 21, 2015 6:56:00 PM

    Such a gorgeous plant & those vivid pink flowers....the name is immaterial ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty flower, thanks for sharing :)

    Pop over to my blog and see what I'm upto :)

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Thank You For Following!