February 14, 2015

More Beautiful Yellow Flowers

More Beautiful Yellow Flowers Photographed By Renard Moreau
(A vase of beautiful flowers)
There are those people who check out this blog to get a look of the plants, flowers and trees that I have photographed (I do not want to neglect those viewers of mine who like that sort of thing, so I took a random snapshot of these flowers).

I also believe that the timing is perfect for uploading this image to my blog since it is Valentine's Day.

By the way, I would like to wish all of my beloved viewers from around the world, "A Happy Valentine's Day!"

I also would like to dedicate this beautiful photo to all of the flower-lovers on the world wide web. Enjoy!

7 comments :

  1. Happy Valentine's to you Renard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrysanthemums, I think.
    But very nice whatever they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [ Smiles ] Sorry, Ray. At the moment, your guess is as good as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Valentine's day :) Also a lovely pic!!

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. [ Smiles ] Thank you, Sarah.

    And, a Happy belated Valentine's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your Valentine's was great. I love this shot of the flowers in the vase. I simply love to take digital shots and use them when needed and post them online. You know I may not be a professional but I must say some of my shots are not bad at all. Do you know what happened at Pixabay? I joined to get free photos if needed and so I though hey, let me load up some that I took of flowers. Mind you not bad shots at all and clear. They replied you are welcome to use Pixabay at any time but don't load up any more pictures they are not qualitative enough. Meanwhile I saw some pics on there that I thought were pretty lousy and those they accept. Well I never!

    ReplyDelete
  7. [ Smiles ] Yes, Valentine's Day was okay for me.

    Pixabay are usually known for high quality pictures, by the way.

    Refrain from uploading any more pictures until you can produce high quality digital photos.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Thank You For Following!