February 1, 2015

Blogging In February

The First Of February
Photo credit: Howdy, I'm H. Michael Karshis via photopin cc
Recently, 2015 had started; we are in February and January is over (My goodness, time seems to be moving faster than a speeding bullet).

Thinking back a bit, January was indeed a great month for blogging and hopefully, things should turn out alright where blogging is concerned for the month of February.

Did you plan out what you would like to blog about for the month of February?

Honestly, I did not make any special blogging plans for the month of February; I will simply keep doing what I have been doing; which is to let the intuitive part of me recommend the most appropriate material to post.

A lot of bloggers jot things down in their notepads; ideas that they could return to when they want something to post about (Now, there is nothing wrong with that; but that method does not work for me; I let my intuition handle everything).

So, are you going to have fun blogging for the month of February? Or, are you going to fight up with it as though it is some damn chore?

Thankfully, I am not into the fighting up part where blogging is concerned.

As usual, I am going to search for some new blogs for the month of February (There are a lot of talented bloggers out there who need my support and I will personally see to it that they get it).

I also hope that no one plans on abandoning their blog for the month of February.

Anyway, I am going to have fun nonetheless and my blogging adventure continues for the month of February (I am not going to allow anything or anyone to stop me from blogging).

Thank you for following The Chronicles Of Renard and if you happen to come across any article that you like in my blog archive, you are more than welcome to share it on your favourite social media (Besides, I would not mind the extra exposure).

May the month of February be a very happy and an adventurous one for you.

Namaste.

9 comments :

  1. [ Chuckles ] Thank you for sharing that with me, Rasma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up with the sails and full speed ahead into February. What gets me about this month is that many people are concerned with Valentine's Day and then before you know it this short month has flown and where did it go???? I am going to take note how many blog posts I make in February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. February will be an interesting month for me. Hubby recently purchased two domain from GoDaddy for my blog as one of my birthday gift and now I am in the midst of trying to figure out how to link it to my blog. Also I am planning to use Disqus soon so I'm going to lose all the comments on my blog. It's a little unnerving, not sure if I'm doing the right thing. Any advise for me, Renard? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. [ Smiles ] Hmm. This is a tough one, Shireen.

    Simply continue to do what you have been doing and do share your new URL with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only 28 days in February, so not so much blogging to do....!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still struggling with Disqus. It hung on this post a few minutes ago, but as you can see it is OK now. Although I've tried it on my blog and there are lots of things that I like about Disqus, I don't think it is reliable enough. Certainly not in the UK. That's why I dropped it.

    You should find that it is possible to import all of your comments from the standard Blogger system into Disqus. I think that means you will lose the recent ones posted using G+, but will retrieve all the older ones in the standard Blogger system...

    My advice...?
    Don't follow my advice about comments systems. I've tried three now and still haven't found one that I am happy with...

    ReplyDelete
  7. January was kind of a slow month for me as far as blogging goes. I hope that February will be better! Perhaps I'm the only one motivated enough to be running this time of year? Anyhow, I do schedule my blogs on a calendar, and February is almost full of ideas! If we can get over February (the shortest months with days, but the longest as far as winter goes) then spring will be in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. [ Smiles ] Thank you for sharing that with me, Lucie.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Thank You For Following!