Subscribe To The Chronicles Of Renard

January 23, 2015

The Beauty Of Blogging On Blogger

Blogger Logo
Blogger Logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I genuinely believe that a lot of people have underestimated the true power of Blogger; it is indeed a very strong force to battle against and even though WordPress is at the top of people's lists when it comes to blogging, people should not make the mistake of underestimating it.

From my personal experience, I can clearly state, without a doubt that Blogger is worth blogging on and once you have worked feverishly at building your blogging community, your blog on Blogger is guaranteed to succeed.

I have done some serious experimenting with Blogger via my blog, The Chronicles Of Renard and I found out from first hand experience, that it is possible to be a successful blogger on Blogger.

As I have mentioned in a past post, it takes a lot of hard work in order to acquire a readership on Blogger (A lot more effort in comparison to what you would usually put out on WordPress).

However, I saw the figurative fruits of my labour (And, the harvest was indeed plentiful).

Would I recommend Blogger to anyone? Of course I would! But, I would only recommend it to those people who have more patience than the average individual; because they are not going to see the results overnight.

The road to successful blogging on Blogger can be a very long one; it would tempt you to ask yourself, "What the hell am I doing on Blogger?"

Many people tried Blogger and left elsewhere to blog, because they were not seeing the desired results (They probably abandoned their blog on Blogger before they could actually see it blossom into something beautiful).

Your blog on Blogger might be the proverbial ghost town in the beginning; but if you stick with it, you are going to acquire a readership (There is no ifs or buts about that).

Besides, if you believed in yourself as a blogger, you would not make the mistake of abandoning your blog on Blogger.

If I can blog successfully on Blogger, you can do it too (Now, I am not discouragingly you from starting a new blog on an entirely new blog site; I am merely encouraging you to stick with your blog on Blogger).

I will also admit that I have been way too hard on Blogger in the past and as time went along, I discovered that Blogger is filled with pleasant surprises.

How is your blog on Blogger coming along? Are you noticing any progress with it? Or, is at a standstill? If you have seen the signs of progress in regards to blogging on Blogger, I am happy for you and if your blog on Blogger is at a standstill, it simply means that you need to continue to work hard at it.

Trust me, dear friend, when I say to you, "It is all worth it in the end and you would look back and laugh at yourself for having second thoughts about blogging on Blogger."

Follow by Email

Thank You For Following!