Subscribe To The Chronicles Of Renard

December 12, 2014

Eight Reasons Why I Love Blogging

Photo credit: Leo Reynolds via photopin cc
We all have our reasons why we enjoy blogging (Which without a doubt, would vary from blogger to blogger).

Oh well, thank God/Goddess that there are a large number of us who truly love to blog.

Anyway, here are the reasons why I love blogging:

1.) I Like The Challenge Of Coming Up With Something New Daily


Anyone who blogs regularly would know first hand that coming up with fresh material for their blog can be challenging; as a matter of fact, many bloggers find that sort of thing to be very daunting.

I am not afraid of challenges and I know that I am creative enough to come up with something new (I have been doing that for so long that I can no longer remember when it all began).

2.) Blogging Is One Of The Best Forms Of Self-Expression


It is no big secret that I love to express myself via blogging. I love sharing with my readers some of the things that I have on my mind; especially my unique point of view about blogging and about life in general.

I genuinely believe that all bloggers are good at expressing themselves; whether its through their writing, art or photography, etcetera.

3.) Making Friends


If you have a lovely personality and you have been blogging for quite sometime, you will eventually make friends (Which is one of the perks of blogging).

If you have never made friends via blogging, you are either an evil person, or someone who does not want friends.

4.) I Enjoy The Technical Aspect Of It


Going through more templates and widgets than I could ever count in a single lifetime, gives me a natural high.

And, I love the challenge of getting them to work in a glitch-free manner with my blog (Even though at times, I spend long moments tweaking them to my liking).

5.) I Get To Watch My Blog Grow


I was curious to see what The Chronicles Of Renard would have evolved into (To my surprise, it did rather well).

And, there is the chance of it doing even better in 2015.

6.) The Joy Of Responding To Comments


One of the most enjoyable aspects of blogging is, responding to the comments made by those people within my blogging community and by those who have visited my blog for the first time.

The comments section of my blog, enables me to interact with those who have commented on my blog (And, it is always an honour to receive comments).

7.) There Is Always Something New To Learn About Blogging


The truth is, that the concept of blogging is forever evolving and I am indeed privileged to be living at a time where I can learn about new methods; especially the ones that have the potential of improving my blog.

It would be very naive of a blogger to think that they know everything about blogging.

8.) I Enjoy Giving My Fellow Bloggers That Needed Support


Giving that needed support to my fellow bloggers is one of the main reasons why I enjoy blogging so much.

Being there for them, visiting their blogs, commenting on their posts and providing them with helpful advice are just a few of the ways that I support my fellow bloggers.

The Conclusion


Blogging is like a bundle of joy for me and it was indeed a pleasure to share with you some of the things that I love about blogging.

If you wish, you can share with me, the reasons why you enjoy blogging (And, I am sure that my viewers would love to know that too).

Follow by Email

Thank You For Following!