Subscribe To The Chronicles Of Renard

May 22, 2014

That Darn Insect

Comparison of insect antennae.
Comparison of insect antennae. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
When I almost completed my last lap around the field, an insect flew into my right eye; it burned like Hell (Thank goodness that it was the ending and not the beginning, because I would have been in a lot of trouble). 

It was quite a long time since an insect flew in my eye and each time it happened, it pained a lot.

I even thought about wearing goggles or some sort of protective glasses the next time I am going outdoors to exercise; but that might attract unwanted attention from others by looking like a comedian doing an excerpt from a hilarious stage performance.

Insects can ruin one's fun by going into someone's eye and I doubt that those insects wanted to play kamikaze.

As a preventative measure, I am going to squint my eyes whenever I am making laps around the field, so an insect (or insects) will not get into my eye.

Follow by Email

Thank You For Following!