Wednesday, 2 July 2014

I Have Seen An Improvement

Pencils
Pencils (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Although The Chronicles Of Renard was not struggling for views, I have noticed greater participation by those within my Google Blogger community (In a past post, I mentioned that this blog actually gets more support from those over on WordPress; the people who follow Renard Moreau Presents and today, it is still so.)

However, I am grateful for the support I received lately from my Google Blogger community; even though it is not quite as large as what I receive from my WordPress community.

I would like to see The Chronicles Of Renard do just as well as Renard Moreau Presents (And, I hope that it is not wishful thinking on my behalf).

Will you continue to visit The Chronicles Of Renard? Or, do I have to delete this blog of mines on Google Blogger?

Please feel free to subscribe to this blog of mines and don't be afraid to tell me what you think of it.

May you have a great day on the internet and I look forward to having you back here soon.

2 comments: