Pages - Menu

Friday, 27 June 2014

I Am All Anxious About The Kindle Fire HDX 8.9

Photo credit: t3.com
Tablets are nice to have around; especially if you want to do some light browsing on the internet, to play a few games or to partake in your favourite social media.

I have been looking into the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9; it looks like a reasonable-working tablet that the entire family can have fun with.

Connectivity

An electronics expert pointed out to me that the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 only comes with the Wi-Fi feature when you're purchasing the tablet from Amazon and if you want to get both Wi-Fi and 4G LTE, you will have to go over to AT&T (In my case, the one with the Wi-Fi feature alone is perfect for me, because I live in The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago).

Storage Size

There are three storage sizes to choose from:
16 GB, 32GB and 64GB.

Great HD Display

It has a pixel density of, 339 ppi/2560x1600 and also improved brightness and reduced glare (Now, who can complain about that? I like the "Reduced glare" part, because glare can be a figurative pain in the butt).

Wonderful Battery Life

The Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 has a battery life of 12 hours; however, if you are doing simple reading on it, the battery life can be stretched to 18 hours.

It Is Rather Light

The Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 weighs only 13.2 ounces (Which is way lighter than a lot of those popular tablets on the market).

The Tablet Has Two Cameras

At the front of the tablet, there is a HD camera and at the back of it, there is an 8MP HD camera with Electronic Image Stabilization, LED flash and much more.

The Conclusion

The Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 is a tablet that is worth the money (The last time I checked Amazon, it was priced at $379.00 US dollars).

If you are interested in getting the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 for your own personal use, or to give as a gift, you can visit Amazon's website for further details.

2 comments:

  1. I bought a tablet last year. It is ideal if I need to do something simple whilst out & about, but I hardly ever use it at home. I prefer my desktop PC with conventional keyboard and mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ Smiles ] Thank you for sharing that with me.

    I prefer a laptop because I can use it in any room of the house.

    The tablet is more of a backup in case something goes wrong with the laptop.

    ReplyDelete