Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Do You Find Google Blogger To Be Motivating?

This is icon for social networking website. Th...
This is icon for social networking website. This is part of Open Icon Library's webpage icon package. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Apparently, some bloggers lose their zeal to blog when they log in to Google Blogger; this is due to the fact that they think that they are not getting anywhere with their blog. They think: "Why the hell should I keep on writing when no one reads what I publish?"

Well, the truth is: there are very satisfied and dissatisfied bloggers on this blog site; those who are satisfied will continue to blog, while those who are dissatisfied will hardly post anything, or stop posting entirely.

In my case, I don't wait to feel inspired by Google Blogger and, "No," I don't find Google Blogger to be motivating one bit, but I have to admit that there are some great bloggers on this blog site and their articles are motivational in nature.

Maybe, bloggers can try to boost the morale of those who are feeling a bit down.

Google Blogger might not be everyone's figurative cup of tea, but it is up to us (the bloggers within this blogging community) to transform it into one that is a lot of fun and highly motivating.

Do you support your fellow bloggers on Google Blogger? Well, some of you do and others don't!

A blogging community without any sort of support for each other, will eventually fall apart.

Hopefully, things will change for the better in the near future.


4 comments:

  1. I find that wp is more motivating, but as you said its up to us to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ Laughs ] I think that WordPress is very motivating.

    Sherri, I would like to thank you for your valuable input!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like wordpress, but blogger should be renamed to clogger. I visit those who blog from it and they are always hard to navigate. Why anyone choose them is hard to understand. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. [ Smiles ] Steve, thank you for sharing your perspective.

    Part of the issue deals with the type of template that they have chosen to use; which unfortunately is difficult to navigate.


    All bloggers should make it their priority to make sure that their site is easily navigable.

    ReplyDelete